Terms and conditions
- Weekly breaks normally run from Friday to Friday.
- Guests should arrive after 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and depart by 10:00am on day of departure.
Charges and terms
- The deposit, as stated on the Booking Form, secures your booking when the money has reached our bank account.
- 50% of the full cost of the holiday will be charged if the holiday is cancelled after the deposit is paid and before the balance of the holiday is paid.
- Once the full cost of the holiday is paid this is not refundable.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and are not valid until acknowledged in writing by ourselves.
- If we manage to fully re-let the house for your booked period, we will refund the money you have paid to us, reserving £50 for administration costs.
- We strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if unforeseeable circumstances, outside our control, make the house uninhabitable. At such time you would receive a full refund.
- The number of people staying in the house at any one time must not exceed the maximum number specified. The only exception to this is for babies in cots. One cot and high chair will be supplied, if requested, at no extra charge.
- Children must be well supervised at all times.
- We draw your attention to the fact that this property has a river frontage, which can be accessed through a gate.
- Farm vehicles sometimes need access through the parking area.
- Dogs (2 maximum) are allowed at this property, but they must be well - behaved and thoroughly supervised. We advise you to keep them on a lead in the parking area due to the passage of traffic
- On no account must they be left unattended at the property for long periods.
- All cars are parked at the owner’s risk.
- By paying the deposit the hirer accepts these terms and conditions.
The term “Unwin Estates” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Unwin Estates' prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.